Your Goals, Our Mission
With an Executive Master or Master of Science in Real Estate and the Built Environment from Daniels, you will:
- Connect with industry professionals through numerous on-campus recruiting events and our online job and internship posting service, Daniels Careers.
- Explore career options with City Treks, a unique opportunity for students to meet with high-quality employers and top professionals in cities across the US.
- Connect with industry-connected faculty who often match students and alumni with career opportunities.
We’re committed to your lifelong success.
At Daniels, we understand you’re not just looking for a good job; you want a rewarding career. Daniels Career Services provides you with resources, programs and support to help you refine your career goals and stand out in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Daniels Careers Online: Manage your entire career needs online, from job and internship postings to career workshops, alumni networks, resource center, employer contacts and event notifications. Go to Daniels Careers Online.
- Customized one-on-one coaching: Students and alumni receive individual attention specific to your skills and goals. Learn more about what opportunities are right for you and your career, and how to best prepare for them. Schedule an appointment with Career Services today.
- Career events and workshops: Take advantage of the numerous career events held throughout the year or refine your résumé and interviewing skills at workshops. Find upcoming career events in Go to Daniels Careers Online.
- Executive Mentor Program: Join this signature career program in which you can be matched with a senior executive in the Denver area. For details and to learn more visit the Executive Mentor Program.
- On-campus recruiting: Many corporate recruiters make on-campus visits, attend Daniels events and hire students through connections made at Daniels. Find upcoming career events.
Visit Us Early and Often
The more we know about your goals and aspirations, the more we're able to help you reach them. So be sure to visit Daniels Career Services as early and as often as possible. We can help you identify your career goals, fine-tune your résumé, polish your interviewing skills and connect with our key stakeholder groups.
Where They Work Now
The Burns School uniquely positions our graduates for success upon graduation—and it shows in where recent graduates of our master of science in real estate and the built environment program work now.
- Vectra Bank
- Dividend Capital
- Janus Capital Group
- Keller Williams Realty
- Greystar Real Estate Partners
- THK Associates
- Mile High Development
- Focus Property Group
- MK Development
- Signet Partners
- Oakwood Homes
- Turner Construction
- Neenan Archistruction
- Richmond Homes
- Mortenson Construction
- Saunders Construction
Dr. Barbara Jackson
Direct: +1 303.871.3470
Graduate Admissions Manager
Direct: +1 303.871.4212
General: +1 303.871.3416
Executive Master's Graduate Admissions Manager
Direct: +1 303.871.7977
General: +1 303.871.3234