Biography at a Glance
Aimee Mandolini is responsible for Major Gift fundraising for the College and works closely with University partners and the Alumni Relations office to encourage engagement with Daniels, ultimately helping to discover our donors’ passions and to match their gifts to the area that will be most impactful. Mandolini is also responsible for stewarding donors after a large gift is made, ensuring the donor is comfortable with the gift and the impact it is making. She serves as the liaison for the Burns School of Real Estate & Construction Management, Department of Business Information & Analytics, Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management and Full-time MBA programs, and helps craft the strategic vision and outreach to Daniels’ alumni in Illinois, New York and Minnesota.
Prior to joining Daniels, Mandolini spent five years working at the Illinois Network of Charter Schools in Chicago and was responsible for supporting the strategy and implementation of the organization’s annual development program, including individual, foundation and corporate fundraising. In Chicago, Mandolini served as a volunteer for various nonprofit and LGBTQ organizations including the Young Leaders Board and the Development Committee at the Center on Halsted, the Young Leaders Society at the United Way of Metro Chicago and the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Gala Corporate Committee. Aimee remains actively involved in Chicago and Denver, most recently joining the Steering Committee of the Emerging Leaders Council at Mile High United Way.
- B.A., Organizational Leadership, DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
Awards and Honors
- Named Young Professional of the Year, United Way Metro Chicago, 2013
- Ranked #5 on The L Stop’s 10 Chicago Lesbians to Look Out For, 2013
- Named Volunteer of the Month, United Way of Metro Chicago, October 2012
- Named a member, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Chicago Fellows Program, 2012
- Competitive football
- Cooking and discovering new restaurants
- Live music
- Water and snow sports