Biography at a Glance
Robert Hannum has been professor at the Daniels College of Business Department of Statistics and Operations Technology since 2004 and was department chair from 1987 to 1991. He joined the College in 1979 as associate professor. In addition, Hannum served as visiting assistant professor for Temple University and Bucknell University.
When working with the media, Hannum is able to offer expert analysis and opinion on various aspects of gambling mathematics and casino games. He has contributed to articles in local and national publications including The Economist, Newsweek and USA Today.
- PhD, Florida State University
- MS, Florida State University
- BS, University of Dayton
Academic Leadership Positions Held
- Chair, Department of Statistics and Operations Technology, Daniels College of Business
- Director, Data Mining Program, University of Denver
Academic Positions Held
- Professor, Daniels College of Business
- Associate Professor, Daniels College of Business
- Assistant Professor, University of Denver
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Temple University
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Bucknell University