Biography at a Glance
Diana Fredericks is an experienced executive in strategic planning and business development with 25 years of leading, coaching and mentoring professionals worldwide. Fredericks has the ability to collaborate within multi-level organizations, develop solutions in complex environments and pioneer all aspects of growth for immediate results.
- Executive MBA, cum laude 2004–2006, The University of Notre Dame
- Bachelor of Science, Textiles Major/Marketing Minor 1981–1985, The Ohio State University
Avid outdoor enthusiast including hiking, golf, alpine skiing and scuba diving. Passionate about playing guitar, music, investing, reading, history, theatre and the arts.
- Alpha Chi Omega sorority Class President and Chapter Advisor
- Lincoln Park Community Shelter Board of Directors
- Junior League of Denver Board of Directors, VP of Finance
- Junior League of Denver Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Junior League of Denver Foundation Board of Directors