Biography at a Glance
Carol J. Johnson is associate professor and chair of the Department of Marketing at the Daniels College of Business. She is a member of the editorial review board of the Journal of Transportation Management, the Transportation Journal, she is a specialist reviewer for Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) as well as a member of the Business Administration Specialist Review Committee for the Fulbright Scholar program.
Johnson’s research interests include online learning, case research and writing, and customer experience management. Her work has been published in leading scholarly journals such as Journal of Business Logistics, Transportation Journal, Journal of Marketing Channels, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing and International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management.
- PhD, University of Maryland at College Park
- MBA, major in Logistics, minor in Finance, University of Maryland at College Park
- BS, Marketing, Cum Laude, University of Maryland at College Park
Academic Professional Activities
- Serves on DU Undergraduate Council committee, the DU Undergraduate Exceptions committee, and the DU Honor Code marketing subcommittee
- Serves on Daniels Management Council and Daniels Academic Council
- Director of the Master of Science in Marketing
- Reviewer for Journal of Transportation Management
- Reviewer for Transportation Journal