Ready. Set. Apply.
Ready to take the next step toward realizing your goal of earning a business degree from a top-ranked University?
Students who wish to pursue a business major at the Daniels College of Business must first apply to and be accepted by the University of Denver. Then, in the fall of their sophomore year, students apply to Daniels through a secondary admissions process.
This secondary admissions process allows Daniels to continue to offer strong student-faculty interactions, relatively small classes and the academic quality for which we’re known by limiting admittance to high-achieving and motivated students. Application cycles occur every quarter.
A small number of exceptional students may be granted direct admission to Daniels when accepted to the University of Denver, but most students are required to follow the secondary admissions process.
Competitive Selection Process
The selection process is competitive, and admission is not guaranteed. Daniels looks for well-rounded students and embraces diversity and inclusive excellence to create a rich and engaged learning community.
Students who are not admitted on their first attempt may apply one more time, provided their improved qualifications warrant a second consideration. Undergraduate advisors can help you develop contingency plans (i.e., alternative majors pursued in conjunction with a business minor) in case you are not admitted to Daniels.
Important Admissions Links
Undergraduate admissions to Daniels College of Business are handled by the University of Denver (DU). The links below will take you to detailed admissions information on DU’s website.
- Undergraduate Application: Apply online.
- Admissions Criteria: The type of student we’re seeking: high-achieving, well-rounded and ready to participate in the Daniels community.
- Application Checklist: Review this before submitting your application to make sure it’s complete.
- Application Deadlines: Check out the timeline for early action, regular decision and transfer students.
- Tuition & Fees: Tuition, fees and estimated living expenses.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Comprehensive information on financing your education.
- International Applicants: Special considerations for international students—visas, language requirements and more.
- Transfer Students: Deadlines and admissions standards for external transfer students.
Questions and Assistance
For additional information regarding undergraduate business programs and the application procedures, please contact an academic adviser in the Daniels Office of Undergraduate Programs located on the third floor of the Joy Burns Center. To set up an appointment, call 303.871.6910 or email DCBundergrad@du.edu.
Congratulations and welcome! Now that you’ve been admitted to DU and Daniels College of Business, there are some key steps you must complete to ensure your enrollment.