Thinking about participating in this year’s Race & Case Competition? Here are 10 reasons why you should:
1. Résumé Booster
- Set yourself apart from other job applicants!
2. One of a kind experience
- Out of school, you’ll never have this opportunity again
3. Networking with other business students
- “80% of today’s jobs are landed through networking” ABC News
- Lifelong friends from all over the country
- Future business partners
4. Beautiful scenery
- Winter Park & Beaver Creek
- World class skiing locations
6. University recognition
- Who doesn’t want to bolster their university’s name?
7. Daniels Cup and a free pair of Icelantic skis
- Winning team receives the Daniels Cup
- Fastest skier gets Icelantic Skis-that’s more than most college students can afford
8. Learning opportunity
- Enhance your business ethics skills
- Learn from other teams’ ideas and real-world situations
9. Be a part of one of the country’s premier business ethics case competition
- 11th year and going strong!
10. A fun time!
About Race & Case Competition
Set in the stunning snowy landscape of Winter Park , CO, the Race & Case Competition hosts business students from around the country in an exclusive Alpine ski and business ethics challenge. This isn’t just your ordinary case competition; it includes conquering the rough terrain of the Rocky Mountains as well as real-world situations. Already in its 11th year, the competition will take place on January 24-25 where winners will advance to the National Race & Case Competition to compete in another cutting edge challenge.
If selected to participate in the National competition, students will compete at beautiful Beaver Creek Resort, CO on February 28th-March 1st. Not only does the winner gain bragging rights but also the Daniels Cup and a free pair of Icelantic Skis for the fastest skier. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind opportunity! Learn more and register your team here.
Universities that have been involved in the past: University of Utah; University of Colorado, Colorado Springs; Texas Christian University; University of Pittsburgh; University of South Carolina; and Colorado State University. Last year’s winner includes The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business.
Leave a Reply